In this article we explain the advantages and offers of the subscription dedicated especially to the Vatican City. Let’s start by saying that this is a digital pass or a combined subscription that you will receive in digital format on your personal email that you will provide at the time of purchase.
This pass is one of the most popular among those made available by our historic collaborator Tiqets with whom we have been collaborating for years.
Tickets for entrance to attractions in high season run out quickly, so we recommend that you get season tickets like this!
Do you already know everything about the Pass? Then click on the button to proceed with the purchase:
What does the card include?
- Vatican Museum and Sisthine Chapel with Skip the line & Last minute formula (Access to all open rooms and galleries, so you can visit them at your own pace).
- Castel Sant’Angelo with fast track entry and access to permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- App audioguide for Roma PopGuide (Audio guide app with over 130 points of interest in the city).
- 10% discount on other Roman attractions (use the personal discount code that will be sent to you by email to save money on visiting another nearby attraction).
*The card does not include entry to St. Peter’s Basilica as access is free.
What the card does not include
- Public transport
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Everything that is not expressly indicated in the “Includes” section.
Advices on use this pass
The travel times of the queues at the entrance to the attractions of Rome (especially in high season) can even reach several hours, for this reason we recommend buying tickets in advance with the skip-the-line formula which will save you a lot of time!
Our advice for purchasing this pass is to do it well in advance as tickets sell out quickly! Rome is the eternal city but our time to visit it unfortunately is not 😉
Where to buy and prices
This subscription is an invention of our longtime collaborator Tiqets. Through them we have been offering for several years guided tours in Italian inside St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, two initiatives that are always very successful.
You can proceed with the purchase of the “Vatican City Digital Pass” by clicking on the button that you will find immediately after the list of prices.
|Guys (18-25 anni)||37,00€|
|teenager (7-17 anni)||21,00€|
|Kids (0-6 anni)||They do not pay|
We are always waiting for a doubt that you will want to ask us in the comments below… Our Visit Rome team will be happy to answer everyone! 🙂