Do you have three days to visit the eternal city and don’t want to miss the major attractions? here is the ideal solution for your holiday!!
👍 Pro tip: read my article about the Key differences between the main passes of Rome
Do you already know everything about the Pass? Then click on the button to proceed with the purchase:
What does include the pass
- Vatican Museum and Sisthine Chapel skip-the-line entrance
- Official audio guide for St. Peter Basilica (without skip-the-line)
- Entrance to Colosseo, Foro Romano e Palatino
- Unlimited 72-hour pass for public transport (metro, bus, tram)
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- 25-minute multimedia video on Ancient Rome at the Vatican Touristation in Viale Vaticano 95
What the pass does not include
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Guided tour
To know before the visit
- Entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica is always free
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Vatican
- It is not possible to visit all places in one day
Where to buy and prices
This pass is an invention of our longtime collaborator Tiqets. Through them we have been offering for several years guided tours in Italian inside St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, two initiatives that are always very successful.
You can proceed with the purchase of the Digital Pass by clicking on the button that you find immediately after the list of prices.
|Guys (6-17 anni)
|Kids (0-5 anni)
|they do not pay
Leave a comment to know more about this Pass!