With its rich history and stunning architecture, it’s no wonder that it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
If you’re planning a visit to the Colosseum in Rome, here’s perhaps the most essential question: how much are Colosseum tickets?
Let’s break down the cost of tickets to the Colosseum to help you plan your budget.
How Much Do Colosseum Tickets Cost?
Here’s a quick breakdown of the current ticket prices for the Colosseum:
- Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance: €19.00
- Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Arena Floor: Entry Ticket: €40.00
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine: Guided Tour: €54.00
- Tickets for Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance & VR Experience: €63.00
Children and teens aged 6-18 also enjoy reduced ticket prices – click the links above to see the full list of discounts for each product.
It’s worth mentioning that other special exhibits or guided tours may have additional fees.
Whatever you do, ensure you buy tickets online in advance or you’ll be waiting a long time.
That’s some advice from one of our recent buyers at Tiqets – please take heed 🤝
Discounts are available for:
If you’re planning on visiting the Colosseum during the peak season (June-August), it’s highly recommended to purchase your tickets in advance. This will save you time and hassle, as the lines can be very long, especially during the hottest part of the day. You can purchase tickets online through the official Colosseum website or through a reputable tour operator.
Here are a few tips for saving money on Colosseum tickets:
Visit during the off-season (September-May). Prices are typically lower during this time of year, and there are fewer crowds.
- Purchase your tickets in advance. This will save you time and hassle, and it may also save you money, as some tour operators offer discounts for advance bookings.
- Consider purchasing a Roma Pass. The Roma Pass gives you free admission to many of Rome’s top attractions, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. It also gives you unlimited use of public transportation for a set period of time.
- Take advantage of discounts. If you’re a student, teacher, military member, or person with a disability, be sure to ask about any discounts that may be available.
No matter what time of year you visit, the Colosseum is a must-see attraction.
Finally, do keep in mind a few things when going through the best things to see at the Colosseum:
- Is it possible to visit the Colosseum on Sundays? The answer is Yes! From 9:00 to 18:30.
😬 Still nervous about the visit?
Check out my 10 rules for visiting the Colosseum – you’ll be a pro in no time!
Still Wondering How Much Colosseum Tickets Cost?
I’ve outline the prices of Colosseum tickets from the very basic entrances to the most common guided tours.
That said, feel free to click through the links in this article for up to date pricing info – and unique ticket combinations that could be tailored perfectly for you.
Enjoy your Colosseum visit 😃
Leave us a comment for more informations!