Discover two of Rome’s most iconic attractions!
This subscription gives you access to the Colosseum, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, for an entire year.
What the card includes
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with multimedia experience
- Visit the main beauties of ancient Rome with a single ticket
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel: Skip the line with the optional audio guide
- Rome – City Audio Guide App for Smartphone
How to purchase the pass
The Colosseum and Vatican Museums season ticket can be purchased online and to do so you must follow three simple steps:
- Select the date of the visit – Choose the time you prefer to visit and how many tickets you need
- Pay Securely – Make payment with the easy and secure booking process
- Receive tickets – Receive tickets via email: follow the instructions and enjoy your visit!
The main attractions of thee pass
The Vatican Museums are a museum complex located within the Vatican City State. They house one of the largest art collections in the world, which includes paintings, sculptures, mosaics, Egyptian, Greek and Roman antiquities and much more. The Sistine Chapel is one of the masterpieces of Renaissance art and houses the ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
The Colosseum is a Roman amphitheater built in the 1st century AD. It was one of the largest arenas in the Roman Empire and hosted combats between gladiators, wild animals and other spectacles. Today, the Colosseum is one of the most famous monuments in the world and attracts millions of visitors every year.
With the Colosseum and Vatican Museums pass, you can visit these two attractions without having to wait in line. This allows you to make the most of your stay in Rome and discover the history and culture of this fascinating city.
if you want more information about this subscription, write to us in the comments 🙂